The SEC (Scottish Event Campus) ticks all the boxes for UK Associations. We are in an impressive riverside location, convenient to the city centre and airport, with flexible spaces including the Loch Suite and iconic Armadillo. Most of all, we have a team of event professionals who will make your life easy from start to finish.
Conferences, Corporate Meetings & Events
The SEC has infinite flexibility in its meeting spaces, a stunning riverside location minutes from the city centre and two iconic venues.
Glasgow also has something special – a phenomenon that can be described as passion in partnership – that consistently delivers for conference clients. And nowhere is this more evident than in the conference sales team at the dynamic venue.
“Big enough to accommodate, small enough to care,” is their mantra with the knowledge and expertise of the wider ‘Team Glasgow’ focused on each and every meeting to achieve an event that delegates will want to shout about. From the military precision of logistical arrangements and the exciting possibilities for social programmes to the added value of media and public engagement and everything in between, you’ll find that the SEC team literally thinks of everything.
Glasgow offers the complete Scottish experience and our purpose-built campus allows you to make your mark. The city was voted the ‘World’s Friendliest" in a Rough Guide poll (2014) and we pride ourselves across the city in offering a warm Scottish welcome.
Over the coming months the SEC is proud to be hosting the following events...
The Gathering 2017 - 22-23 February 2017 - thegathering.eventgrid.com
Eventit 2017 - 9 March 2017 - www.eventit.org.uk
Chartered Institute of Housing: Scotland’s Housing Festival - 14-15 March 2017 - cihscotland-conference.org
DIA 29th Annual Euromeeting - 29-31 March 2017 www.diaglobal.org
We tick all the boxes
- Our experienced team has a reputation for delivering excellence and has recently been awarded the ‘Venue Team’ of the year at the Event Awards (2015).
- Our experienced team has strong relationships with universities, industry, local and national government to add value to your meetings.
- We have a unique partnership with the Glasgow City Marketing Bureau – ten times winner of M&IT’s Best UK Convention Bureau.
- City centre location
- The conference, meeting and exhibition facilities are housed under one roof and are compact and easy to navigate with The SSE Hydro adjacent.
- We have three auditoria, The SSE Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the Lomond Auditorium, seating up to 12,000, 3,000 and 624, respectively.
- We have up to 34 breakout rooms ranging from 15 – 3,000 delegates
- We offer 22,500sqm of exhibition space across five halls.
- There are over 800 hotel rooms on site with a further 150 by late 2017 and additional campus hotels in the pipeline. There are also over 7,000 hotel bedrooms within a 2 mile radius of the SEC & 12,000 in metropolitan Glasgow.