Conferences, Corporate Meetings & Events
The Scottish Event Campus is a unique, world-class conference venue. Combining passion, nation-wide partnerships and infinite flexibility, the SEC delivers fantastic events of all shapes and sizes to clients.
The SEC goes far beyond the bricks and mortar of a venue, its partnership mentality means that things which may seem impossible, become possible. Inside, there are expert teams who will always go the extra mile to create the best event experience for you and your delegates.
We tick all the boxes
- Our experienced team has a reputation for delivering excellence and has recently been awarded the ‘Venue Team’ of the year at the Event Awards (2015).
- Our experienced team has strong relationships with universities, industry, local and national government to add value to your meetings.
- We have a unique partnership with the Glasgow Convention Bureau – twelve times winner of M&IT’s Best UK Convention Bureau.
- City centre location
- The conference, meeting and exhibition facilities are housed under one roof and are compact and easy to navigate with The SSE Hydro adjacent.
- We have three auditoria, The SSE Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the Lomond Auditorium, seating up to 12,000, 3,000 and 624, respectively.
- We have up to 34 breakout rooms ranging from 15 – 3,000 delegates
- We offer 22,500sqm of exhibition space across five halls.
- There are over 800 hotel rooms on site with a further 150 by late 2017 and additional campus hotels in the pipeline. There are also over 7,000 hotel bedrooms within a 2 mile radius of the SEC & 12,000 in metropolitan Glasgow.
Select the link below to speak to one of our team members about your event today.