Conferences, Corporate Meetings & Events
The Scottish Event Campus is a unique, world-class conference venue. Combining passion, nation-wide partnerships and infinite flexibility, the SEC delivers fantastic events of all shapes and sizes to clients.
The SEC goes far beyond the bricks and mortar of a venue, its partnership mentality means that things which may seem impossible, become possible. Inside, there are expert teams who will always go the extra mile to create the best event experience for you and your delegates.
We tick all the boxes
- We have a dedicated train station on site, only 2 stops from the city centre. Glasgow International Airport is only a 15-minute drive from SEC.
- The SEC is set along the banks of the River Clyde, a 5-minute walk from the city centre.
- 1,500 hotel bedrooms onsite and a further 10,000 within 2km of the SEC. Guaranteed to meet a variety of styles and price points.
- The SEC is located within one of ‘Europe’s hippest neighbourhoods’. Finnieston boasts some of Glasgow’s coolest pubs, restaurants and green spaces providing an excellent space for delegates to explore and network.
- Media Hub on site including BBC Scotland HQ, STV HQ.
- We have unique partnerships across the city universities, industry and the ‘UK’s Best Convention Bureau’ – Glasgow Convention Bureau
- Our all inclusive rental packages include delegate wifi, AV and technical support, cleaning and stewarding.
- Variety of event spaces guaranteed to meet your event requirements. Choose from over 30 meeting spaces, 5 exhibition halls (22,000sqm) and 3 auditoria.
- We have a number of sustainable initiatives in place, including our sustainable food strategy and healthy venue initiative. Read more here.
- Variety of social venues nearby including the Clydeside Distillery, Riverside Museum, Radisson Red, Glasgow Science Centre.
Select the link below to speak to one of our team members about your event today.