Tickets can be purchased online at The SEC website.
Customers who wish to buy tickets for accessible positions in The OVO Hydro, SEC Armadillo & SEC Centre can now do so online via our websites (ticketing powered by Ticketmaster), or continue to use our accessible booking line on 0141 576 3230 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2pm). We offer accessible positions in various areas to accommodate visitors with a variety of access requirements.
Please note the following when booking online:
- Wheelchair positions are for wheelchair users.
- 'Ambulant' positions are for patrons with disabilities/conditions that are unable to use general arena seating/standing.
- Patrons requiring a hearing induction system or other services (BSL/Audio Description etc) should call the venue on 0141 576 3230 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2pm) for more information.
- The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer/companion ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. If you need more than one essential carer/companion or additional positions in your booking, please call the venue on 0141 576 3230 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2pm).
- By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party require this position. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event - you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order.
- Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
For further information on The OVO Hydro's accessible facilities please visit https://www.ovohydro.com/visitor-information/accessibility
If you have any further questions or would prefer to discuss your specific requirements before booking, please call our accessible booking line on 0141 576 3230 (open Mon-Fri 9am-2pm) or email us at email@example.com.
Standard Opening Times
The Box office opens at 3pm on the day of the event and closes 15 mins after the main act takes to stage, unless otherwise stated.
If you ordered online via OVOHydro.com, SEC.co.uk or Ticketmaster and have any questions or need help, you can view their help section here or access support for specific orders in your online account:
1. Log into MyAccount
2. Select the order you wish to enquire about
3. Click ‘Need help with this order?’
4. Select the most relevant query category and topic
5. Add a message if you wish (optional)
6. Click submit
Ticketmaster will then get back to you directly by email.