The SEC has infinite flexibility in its meeting spaces, a stunning riverside location minutes from the city centre and two iconic venues.
Organise an Event
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) has infinite flexibility.
The iconic venues attract unique prestigious events and the world’s top international artists and are home to some of the UK’s largest and most successful exhibitions and conferences. Our location in Glasgow – Scotland’s largest city – makes us an extremely strong proposition for all sectors and our infrastructure and resource give us the ideal platform to engage your audience. An award winning team, first class service and the space to suit you.
- The conference, meeting and exhibition facilities are housed under one roof and are compact and easy to navigate with the OVO Hydro adjacent.
- We have three auditoria, the OVO Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the Lomond Auditorium, seating up to 12,000, 3,000 and 624, respectively.
- We have up to 34 breakout rooms ranging from 15 – 3,000 delegates
- We offer 22,500sqm of exhibition space across five halls.
- There are over 800 hotel rooms on site with a further 150 by late 2017 and additional campus hotels in the pipeline. There are also over 7,000 hotel bedrooms within a 2 mile radius of the SEC & 12,000 in metropolitan Glasgow.
- Award-winning event management and operations
- Award-winning catering partner
- Dedicated in-house PR and marketing support
- Partner with Team Glasgow and national bodies