Scotland is a nation of innovators, currently blazing a trail in engineering, life sciences, low carbon technologies and renewable energy, among others. Trade shows at the SEC are a chance to target Scottish businesses and key influencers from across the country.
The SEC is home to some of the UK’s largest and most successful events.
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) is home to some of the UK’s largest and most successful exhibitions, combining 22,500sqm of dedicated exhibition space with a potential audience of over five million.
Our location in Glasgow – Scotland’s largest city – makes us an extremely strong proposition for consumer shows with a population of 1.7 million in the metropolitan area and a further three million frequent visitors for day trips and short breaks. Trade shows meanwhile are able to target more than 340,000 Scottish businesses in sectors ranging from life sciences and low carbon to energy and engineering.
We host over 50 events attracting half a million visitors each year and work with leading organisers covering a diverse portfolio of large and small, niche events.
Our award-winning team takes enormous pride in working with organisers to deliver exceptional exhibitions, assisted by ‘Team Glasgow’ colleagues at Glasgow Life, Visit Scotland and Scottish Enterprise, who all add an extra, powerful dimension.
Why choose the SEC?
- Access to a new audience of five million including more than 65% who are within an hour’s journey.
- Partner with Team Glasgow and national bodies
- Flexible Space – Five interconnected halls totaling 22,355sqm
- Easily Accessible – 5-minute cab ride to the city centre and a dedicated train station
- Stay Local – Over 1,000 onsite hotel rooms, and over 7,000 within 2 miles
- Consultancy services for marketing, communications and PR activity