Scotland is a nation of innovators, currently blazing a trail in engineering, life sciences, low carbon technologies and renewable energy, among others. Trade shows at the SEC are a chance to target Scottish businesses and key influencers from across the country.
The SEC is home to some of the UK’s largest and most successful events.
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) is home to some of the UK’s largest and most successful exhibitions, combining 22,355sqm of dedicated exhibition space with a potential audience of over five million.
Our location in Glasgow – Scotland’s largest city – makes us an extremely strong proposition for consumer shows with a population of 1.7 million in the metropolitan area and a further three million frequent visitors for day trips and short breaks. Trade shows meanwhile are able to target more than 340,000 Scottish businesses in sectors ranging from life sciences and low carbon to energy and engineering.
We host over 50 events attracting half a million visitors each year and work with leading organisers covering a diverse portfolio of large and small, niche events.
Our award-winning team takes enormous pride in working with organisers to deliver exceptional exhibitions, assisted by ‘Team Glasgow’ colleagues at Glasgow Life, Visit Scotland and Scottish Enterprise, who all add an extra, powerful dimension.
Why choose the SEC?
- Access to a new audience of five million including more than 65% who are within an hour’s journey.
- We work with the team at Glasgow Life and Visit Scotland to create new events, support launches and raise awareness of established exhibitions to relevant audiences.
- Flexible Space – We offer a variety of event spaces guaranteed to meet your event requirements. Choose from over 30 meeting spaces, 5 exhibition halls (22,355sqm) and 3 auditoria.
- Easily Accessible – 5-minute cab ride to the city centre and a dedicated train station
- Stay Local – 1,500 hotel bedrooms onsite and a further 10,000 within 2km of the SEC. Guaranteed to meet a variety of styles and price points.
- Consultancy services for marketing, communications and PR activity
- We have a number of sustainable initiatives in place, including our sustainable food strategy and healthy venue initiative. Read more here.