Founded in 2005, Eventage have been bringing medical conferences to the SEC for more than 10 years and have seen these grow and develop in line with upgrades and expansion at the venue.
We have over 30 years of experience in welcoming national association conferences to Glasgow.
Our city centre location, array of flexible event spaces, forward thinking sustainable initiatives, first class technical support and our knowledgeable, friendly team, are amongst the many reasons we see clients return year after year.
For example, National Cancer Research Institute NCRI, hosted their Annual conference hosted at SEC in 2018 and 2019. The Royal College of General Practitioners selected the SEC as their conference venue for 2015, 2018 and 2020, whilst the SCVO The Gathering has been hosted annually at the SEC for over a decade.
At the SEC we believe that great events are created through strong collaboration.
We work in partnership with you from the outset and the award-winning Team Glasgow approach is there for you including the Glasgow Convention Bureau, local government and city stakeholders, who will support your ambitions and help create enriching experiences for delegates and exhibitors.
Supporting Digital Attendees and Remote Presenters
Understanding our clients’ need to expand reach, connect with new audiences, and curate content for future use; the SEC has invested in streaming, recording, and studio equipment to support.
Visit our services
We Tick All The Boxes
- 1,500 hotel bedrooms onsite and a further 10,000 within 2km of the SEC.
- The SEC has a stunning riverside location, set along the banks of the River Clyde. Our delegate district, Finnieston, has been voted as one of ‘Europe’s hippest neighbourhoods’.
- Media Hub on site including BBC Scotland HQ, STV HQ
- We have a dedicated train station on site, only 2 stops from the city centre. Glasgow International Airport is only a 15-minute drive from SEC.
- Variety of social venues nearby including the Clydeside Distillery, Riverside Museum, Radisson Red, Glasgow Science Centre.
- We have unique partnerships across the city universities, industry and the ‘UK’s Best Convention Bureau’ – Glasgow Convention Bureau.
- Our all inclusive rental packages include delegate wifi, AV and technical support, cleaning and stewarding.
- We have a number of sustainable initiatives in place to reduce our environmental impact. To find out more, click here.
- Choose from over flexible 30 meeting rooms, 5 exhibition halls (22,000sqm) and 3 purpose-built auditoria.
- The SEC team can help your event reach a truly global audience by supporting the hybrid elements of your event, creating a bespoke offering.
Client feedback is of prime importance to the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow (SEC) which conducts regular qualitative research with Association clients as part of its ongoing commitment to service delivery.
Need more information? Download technical information easily by clicking the links below.
Select the link below to speak to one of our team members about your event today.