North American Meeting Planners
Glasgow offers the complete Scottish experience.
We are on the same page as North American meeting planners – literally, with no language barriers so nothing is lost in translation.
Glasgow offers the complete Scottish experience, with our highly experienced team on hand to help make your vision a reality.
The SEC has staged many conferences organised by clients headquartered in North America. We pride ourselves in delivering on the detail and understanding the differing needs of our International meeting planners. We are members of PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association) and are committed to the delivery of great events by offering our full support through the planning stages.
We tick all the boxes
- There are three international airports – Glasgow, Edinburgh and Glasgow Prestwick – offering flights from more than a dozen North American destinations, 150 destinations and over 45 flights to and from London daily
- There are 5 on-site hotels (3* & 4*) and an interconnected 4* hotel with just under 300 bedrooms, ideal as an HQ or speaker’s hotel
- There are over 7,000 hotel bedrooms within two miles of the SEC & over 12,000 in metropolitan Glasgow
- Glasgow and Scotland are must-visit destinations consistently attracting record-breaking delegate numbers
- Glasgow is ranked by the Mercer Cost of Living Survey as one of Europe’s most cost effective cities
- Our experienced team has strong relationships with universities, industry, local and national government to add value to your meetings