Marketing Manager - Exhibitions
Role: Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 20th October 2019
Comprising the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and The SSE Hydro, the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) is Scotland's premier destination venue for live entertainment, conferences and exhibitions. We are proud of our enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues; The SSE Hydro alone is consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world (yes, you read that right) and attracts over 1.1 million visitors each year.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, motivated and skilled Marketing Manager - Exhibitions to work as part of our magnificent Marketing team and in line with our vision to become the Best Event Campus in Europe.
The Marketing Manager - Exhibitions will work within the Marketing Department to provide support to the Exhibition Sales Team to implement a marketing strategy which helps to affiliate brands and businesses, securing and maximising opportunities for exhibitions at the SEC.
- To operate within the Marketing Department and be committed to the Company’s strategic business objectives, always being an ambassador for our culture and values
- To develop and implement a marketing strategy to increase opportunities across the SEC campus in line with the strategic objectives of the Exhibitions Sales Team.
- To develop and implement the Hydro Club marketing strategy, helping to ensure maximum visibility of the hospitality offering and drive membership sales and regular member communication.
- To work with the marketing team to ensure the marketing strategy for Exhibition Sales and Hydro club are delivered effectively across all channels. Including support of each element when required e.g. social media at events, blog writing, google ads.
- Managing all elements of campaigns including curation, sign off internally, planning, booking, liaising with relevant team members to ensure everything is activated, ongoing monitoring and measuring. Ensuring all elements are actioned on time and on budget.
- By doing “the right thing” in every situation we will meet our clients and customers’ highest expectation which is our standard… to exceed them is our goal
- Customer service will be at the forefront of every customer relationship, customer is defined as colleagues, partners, contractors and every customer and visitor.
Our ideal candidate
Are you a fun, passionate and flexible individual who is creative with a fantastic knowledge of digital marketing and the marketing landscape? Skilled in multi-tasking, hands-on and enthusiastic? Confident working as part of a team in a busy working environment. If yes, then we’re looking for you – and if you have a proven track record for delivering results and experience in our industries…then even better!
Our ideal candidate should embrace our mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. In adopting our core values for teamwork and collaboration you should share our passion for providing excellent customer experience, acting as a role model and setting an example for the team and wider business.
Does this sound like it might be up your street?
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your skills and experience to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 20 October 2019.