Role: Project Manager
Contract:: Full-time permanent
Location: Glasgow, Scottish Event Campus
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) - comprising the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and The SSE Hydro - is Scotland's premier venue for events, concerts, conferences and exhibitions. We enjoy an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues, attracting 2.1 million visitors last year. We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious Project Manager to work as part of our Project Team and in line with our vision to become the Best Event Campus in Europe.
The Project Manager will lead, inspire and drive key technology projects on campus and will also:
- Work in collaboration with SEC team members, partners and suppliers to consistently deliver world class, life cycle project implementation and improvements across the SEC.
- Develop and implement a detailed project plan which supports the needs of the business and considers opportunities that support our vision to be the Best Event Campus in Europe.
- Scope and deliver all projects on-time and within budget.
- Assess and manage risk of project delivery
- Support growth of the Project team ensuring project delivery improves year on year
Are you a hands-on, passionate and flexible individual? Do you have fantastic project management skills and knowledge within IT industry? Are you confident working as part of a team in a busy work environment? Are you able to take a creative approach to solving complex problems which exceed expectations and provide the highest quality service for our campus?
If yes, then we’re looking for you – and if you have a proven track record for delivering results and experience in this industry, then even better!
Our ideal candidate will be committed to our mission: Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. In adopting our core value for teamwork and collaboration they should share our passion for providing excellent customer experience, acting as a role model and setting an ambassador for the Technology team and wider business.
Does this sound like it might be up your street?
If so, please send your CV and covering letter, outlining your skills and experience, our way. The People Team, SEC, Glasgow, G3 8YW or [email protected]