Role: People Partner
Reports to: Head of People
Contract Type: FTC 6 Months
Closing Date: 14th January 2021
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) - comprising the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and the OVO Hydro - is Scotland's premier venue for events, concerts, conferences and exhibitions. We enjoy an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues, attracting over 2 million visitors a year.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and organised People Partner to work as part of our People Team to help us achieve our vision to become the Best Event Campus in Europe.
During the fixed term contract, the People Partner will support the People Team in delivering key objectives from our People Strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of our absence management process for the workforce
- Supporting our team reboarding experience providing management guidance where necessary
- Supporting the delivery of our annual performance review programme ‘Being the Best’
- Delivering our training requirements ensuring all deadlines are achieved
- Supporting the delivery of our case management, disciplinary and grievance processes in a timely and effective manner.
- Supporting the delivery of our annual policy review ensuring all policies are compliant and fit for future
- CIPD Associate qualification required
Are you a hands-on, passionate and organised individual? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you confident working as part of a team in a busy work environment? Do you have a proven track record in human resource management?
If yes, then we’re looking for you – and if you have a passion about delivering results and have experience in a people focussed environment, then even better!
Our ideal candidate will be committed to our mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. In adopting our core value for teamwork, they should share our passion for providing excellent customer experience, acting as a role model and as an ambassador for their team and the wider business.
Does this sound like it might be up your street?
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so in writing with CV, and a covering letter outlining what skills and experience you can bring to the role and stating current salary to The People Team, SEC, Glasgow, G3 8YW or by email to email@example.com .