Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair
1000 - 1700
1000 - 1700
1000 - 1700
1000 - 1600
*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.
Celebrate a Country Living Christmas and step inside the pages of the magazine at the must-attend Christmas event of the season! Enjoy a memorable day out with friends, family and loved ones in London, Harrogate and Glasgow and come together to celebrate the joys of Christmas.
From the practicalities of sourcing one of kind gifts, the latest trends in home interiors to inspiration for your festive feast, the Fair offers it all under one roof. Immerse yourself in the Country Living brand and join us and our lovingly sourced artisans.
Be inspired by the most stylish interiors and pick up soft furnishings, that you won't find on the high street and transform your home ready for the festive season. Whatever your style we have looks to suit.
Discover beautifully handcrafted, bespoke and lovingly sourced gifts from over 250 independent crafters, makers and inspiring artisans or make personalised, handmade gifts in our crafting workshops (coming soon). For all food lovers there will be a host of producers offering delicious artisan produce, regional fare and mouth-watering delicacies to taste and shop from. Stock up on gourmet cheese, Christmas puddings, sweet and savoury treats, tasty tipples, fine wines and much more.
Alongside the vibrant exhibition your ticket includes access to a jam-packed live stage programme in the CL Kitchen theatre sponsored by Stoves where you can get advice and inspiration from leading professionals and cooking experts on all things Christmas. From Christmas Canapes to showstopper deserts, in the CL Kitchen our celebrity chefs will share their top tips and festive favourites for you to make at home.
Roll up your sleeves and get creative in one of the many hands-on workshops sessions hosted by crafting experts and makers who will lead you through a range of interactive session. Pick up a new skill or brush up on an existing one and get tops tips and inspiration from our expert crafters while making truly unique gifts and decorations to take home with you.
Your ticket includes access to exclusive content:
- Pick up gifts and inspiration from hundreds of hand-selected talented independent makers and inspiring artisans
- Don’t miss appearances from top influencers, editors of Country Living magazine and leading craft and cooking experts
- Meet our bespoke makers and hear stories from homegrown table talent
- Ask the experts and pick-up advice in free-to-attend talks in the CL Christmas and Kitchen Theatres with meet and greet opportunities
- Listen to heartfelt Christmas classics from our live bands and performers
- Take part in exclusive onsite competitions, giveaways and free goody bags
- Relax in our quiet spaces or catch up with friends over a glass or two of bubbly in the champagne bar, sponsored by Viking river cruises.
COVID-19 Customer Update
For more information on COVID safety measures in place and what can be expected when you attend events, please check here.
About the Organiser
The acquisition of River Street Events and Upper Street Events by Immediate Media in 2019, has brought together over 40 years of specialist event experience with a world-class producer of magazines and digital platforms. Immediate Live is the partnership between these three great businesses. Between us we own and operate some of the best-loved brands in the UK, engaging globally over 87 million passionate consumers each month.