Group Pantomime Bookings
Everyone loves panto, so whether you are looking to book for a school day out or a company night out, our groups team are available to cater to your needs.
Group Booking Benefits
- Discounts – We work together with the show’s producers/promoters to make sure you get the best deal possible on your ticket price.
- Dedicated service – Our dedicated Group Booking Team have years of experience of dealing with group booking enquiries and will be more than happy to help with any questions or issues you may have. They are available on 0141 275 6322 or by emailing [email protected]
- Book now, pay later - This fantastic service allows you to reserve your seats for the pantomime in advance with no deposit and no payment due until up to approximately 8 weeks before the event takes place.
- Onsite medical and security staff – We hope that there will be no problems with your visit, but should an incident occur you are safe in the knowledge our professional medical and security staff are at hand to help.
- Accessible seating – If any of your party requires accessible seating please enquire at the time of booking. We also stage signed performances for selected events.
- Eat at the venue – With on-site restaurants and our food team, just ask at the time of booking if you are interested in eating at the venue.
If you would like to enquire about a group booking for this year's pantomime, please complete the form below.
Excellent public transport and road links offer safe and easy access to the SEC, which lies just outside the centre of Glasgow.
- Travel by coach - The SEC are committed to making your visit to the pantomime run as smoothly as possible and have put Coach Parking guidelines in place for your convenience and safety. For daytime performances patrons can be dropped off in front of the SEC Armadillo and will pick up at the side of the auditorium. Specific instructions for schools will be provided on booking.
- Travel by rail - The train links direct to Exhibition Centre (Glasgow).
- Travel by car - The multi-storey car park at the SEC operated by City Parking (Glasgow) LLP is the main parking area used for events at the venue. It accommodates 1600 spaces. Blue badge holders will be accommodated in the MSCP with 66 spaces available. The parking area is for cars only and has a height restriction of 2m. For information on parking other types of vehicle at the venue please get in touch with us.