Founded in 2005, Eventage have been bringing medical conferences to the SECC for more than 10 years and have seen these grow and develop in line with upgrades and expansion at the venue.
Our experience in the UK Association sector speaks for itself.
Our experience in the UK Association sector speaks for itself, with many organisers returning to the SEC for its winning combination of city centre location, flexible spaces, first-class technical support and whole campus experience.
The award-winning Team Glasgow approach is there for you too. We work in partnership with the Glasgow City Marketing Bureau, local government and all city stakeholders to ensure a high quality experience for delegates and exhibitors alike.
With a focus on delivering excellence and putting people first, we’re confident your next conference in Glasgow won’t be your last!
Client feedback is of prime importance to the Scottish Exhibition + Conference Centre in Glasgow (SECC) which conducts regular qualitative research with Association clients as part of its ongoing commitment to service delivery.
We Tick All The Boxes
- Excellent access from throughout the UK, by road, rail or air. London is only an hour by air.
- 850 bedrooms on site, a Radisson RED (due for completion end 2017), further campus hotels are planned
- Over 7,000 hotel bedrooms within walking distance
- Located in the heart of the recently voted ‘Hippest place to live in Britain’ (The Times, 2016)
- Dedicated Event Manager
- In-house AV and technical team included
- Ability to brand your event using low-cost technical effects
- Onsite catering provided by SEC Food with a focus on fresh local produce
- We are the first venue in the world to be accredited by the World Obesity Federation as a Healthy Venue
Need more information? Download technical information easily by clicking the links below.