Glasgow has proven to be a great city full of wonderful people. The SECC carried these attributes to the next level, they enhanced our planning process with their experienced staff and were well equipped to handle any concerns with creativity and the utmost level of professionalism.
Association (European and International)
"From start to finish, our experience with the SEC and their team has been entirely positive…" Chris Mercer MSc, FMACP HCPC Grad Dip Phys PgCert (Clin Ed)
IFOMPT2016 Conference Chair
In the highly competitive world of European and international association meetings, the SEC takes nothing for granted. You will find the team genuinely committed to helping you achieve your aims which makes for a positive and lasting partnership.
The SEC iconic riverside campus creates a lasting impression for your delegates, sponsors and exhibitors alike. Think of it as a blank canvas, and with a team of committed experts there to make your vision a reality. Every need is catered for including audio-visual, conference technology and award-winning, nutritious food prepared onsite to ensure delegates are in great shape for day to night activities. We care about your delegate’s experience.
Glasgow was the perfect location for our conference, and there are actually now very few destinations that suit our needs.
"The AV team were superb, this is the first conference I have been to where the AV was faultless"
We tick all the boxes
- Our experienced team has strong relationships with universities, industry, local and national government to add value to your meetings.
- Glasgow and Scotland have a strong tradition of innovation and discovery. The city is home to five universities specialising in medicine, life sciences, engineering, low carbon and the arts.
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital is one of the largest teaching hospitals in Europe and includes the new Stratified Medicine Scotland Centre.
- There are three international airports – Glasgow, Glasgow Prestwick and Edinburgh – offering flights from more than 150 destinations.
- Twice daily flights from Dubai connect Asia, Africa and Australasia.
- Frequent flights to a range of US & Canadian cities include Vancouver, Toronto, Halifax, New York, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Orlando to name a few.
- There are over 45 flights from London a day.
- Frequent flights from Amsterdam, Paris and other European hubs.
- Glasgow and Scotland are must-visit destinations consistently attracting record-breaking delegate numbers.
- We are the first venue in the world to be accredited by the World Obesity Federation as a Healthy Venue.
Our Association (European & International) People
Conference Sales Manager – International
+44 (0) 141 576 3274