The Scottish Event Campus (SEC) features the SEC Centre– five interconnected exhibition and meeting spaces, the iconic 3,000 seat SEC Armadillo and our most recent addition, The SSE Hydro – a 13,000 capacity concert, sporting and special events arena. With its infinite flexibility, the campus has gone from strength to strength and, with planned expansion and development, will continue to position Glasgow on the world stage.
Designed by world-renowned architects Foster + Partners, the SEC Armadillo is a Glasgow landmark with a unique style and practical, comfortable facilities for up to 3,000.
*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.
Ahead of the official release of her forthcoming new album, Lana Del Rey has announced a run of European shows in 2020, including a date at The SSE Hydro in February.
Important Ticket Info
This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are not resold.
- T&C'S for names on tickets as follows:
- This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are not resold on unofficial unethical resale sites.
- The full name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name on the booking cannot be changed or transferred once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the venue at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in guests being turned away.
- The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer is through Ticketmaster's Fan-Fan Ticket Exchange https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange and one other authorised resale platform, see the artist's website for details.
- If the promoter reasonably believes that tickets have been resold in any other way the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
- A strict 4 per person ticket limit applies