Digital Marketing Manager
Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 22 February 2019
Comprising the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and The SSE Hydro, the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) is Scotland's premier destination venue for live entertainment, conferences and exhibitions. We are proud of our enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues; The SSE Hydro alone is consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world (yes, you read that right) and attracts over 1.1 million visitors each year.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced, motivated and skilled Digital Marketing Manager to work as part of our magnificent Marketing team and in line with our vision to become the Best Event Campus in Europe.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work within the Marketing Department to deliver our B2B and B2C digital marketing strategy across the Live Entertainment, Conference and Exhibition sectors. On a corporate level this will include: managing data, managing team members, campaign performance and analysis. The successful applicant must:
- Operate within the Marketing Department and be committed to the Company’s strategic business objectives, always acting as an ambassador for our culture and values.
- Manage and develop all aspects of our websites to ensure we deliver our strategic objectives and the best possible customer journey. Including, but not limited to, the development of content, functionality and performance KPIs (traffic, dwell time, SEO rankings), email marketing and social media activity support.
- Work with our ticketing partner (ticketmaster.com) to manage our relationship and data agreement, to deliver the best possible marketing and sales performance. Liaise with TM to stay abreast of their technology journey to ensure our mid to long term requirements will be met.
- Be the owner of our databases and work with the marketing team to deliver a clear strategy for the maintenance and growth of our marketable data. Ensure that our activity and data process is fully compliant with GDPR/PECR and other relevant codes of practice.
- By doing ‘the right thing’ in every situation we will meet our clients and customers’ highest expectation which is our standard… to exceed them is our goal.
- Customer service will be at the forefront of every customer relationship. Customer is defined as colleagues, partners, contractors and every customer and visitor.
Our ideal candidate
Are you a fun, passionate and flexible individual who is creative with a fantastic knowledge of digital marketing and the marketing landscape? Skilled in multi-tasking, hands-on and enthusiastic? Confident working as part of a team in a busy working environment. If yes, then we’re looking for you – and if you have a proven track record for delivering results and experience in our industries…then even better!
Our ideal candidate should embrace our mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. In adopting our core values for teamwork and collaboration you should share our passion for providing excellent customer experience, acting as a role model and setting an example for the team and wider business.
Does this sound like it might be up your street?
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your skills and experience to [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 22 February 2019.