Business Technology Admin Assistant
Role: Business Technology Admin Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 04/01/2019
Comprising the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and The SSE Hydro, the Scottish Event Campus (SEC) is Scotland's premier venue for events, gigs, conferences and exhibitions. We enjoy an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with The SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world, attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated and ambitious Business Technology Admin Assistant to work as part of our Technology Team and in line with our vision to become the Best Event Campus in Europe.
The Business Technology Admin Assistant will be responsible for working in the Technology team:
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via telephone, email and face to face ensuring that our customers have the best experience.
- Managing the IT helpdesk; ensure that all customer interactions are recorded, assigning tickets to engineers, ensure that categories are reviewed and updated in line with our current events and used technologies
- Developing a working knowledge of systems/processes used within the organisation, writing documentation as necessary.
- Supporting the development and delivery of the IT Induction for all new team members.
- Provide administrative support to the Technology Team; including but not limited to generating monthly reports, creating/ updating business processes and presenting information.
Our ideal candidate
Our Technology team work closely together in a busy environment, ensuring that all expectations are exceeded and providing the highest quality service to each event.
Are you hands-on, passionate and flexible? A clear and concise communicator? Confident working with clients and skilled in multi-tasking, with a dedicated and enthusiastic attitude? If yes, then we’re looking for you – and if you have knowledge and experience in the IT Services industry and evidence of a proven track record for delivering results… even better!
Our ideal candidate should embrace our mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. In adopting our core values for teamwork and collaboration you should share our passion for providing excellent customer experience, acting as a role model and setting an example for the team and wider business.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Please send your CV and covering letter, outlining your skills and experience, our way. The People Team, SEC, Glasgow, G3 8YW or [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 04/01/2019.